Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yvonne (Dabney) Wadley -- You Are Remembered

Dear Yvonne,

Welcome to your new existance! Your mother, father, son and brothers and sister are there to greet you. It is their turn to care for you the way you cared for them. What a joy it must be to see Denny again. I miss him very much.

Your last days were as difficult as your mother's. For that I am saddened. You deserved better.

When the family needed a level head and a responsible person-=-you were there.
When your children needed a strong support - you were there.
Your insight and honesty were welcome and desperately lacking in all others.

I will ask that you be blessed in the world you have entered. Remember me to those that it may matter...I remember you in loving embrace.

Barbra (Dabney) Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment