Friday, March 26, 2010

Come Out With Your Heart Open!

This post will seem very obtuse.

What will it take to get someone out of living in their head to 'being' in their body?

It is a mystery to me. I lived in my head, while at the same time extremely aware of my body. I worked very hard to lose a lot of weight and tone up the flab. You would think someone that focused on the lower portion of self would not be living in their head. I was.

While in that state, I was an emotional disaster. Another reason one would think that it would not be possible to 'live in your head', I did.

Sometimes it takes a major crisis to bring one down to reality--a car wreck, a death in the family--but those things can also serve to drive us deeper inside ourself.

What does it take? If I can remember--when it happens-- I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment