Thursday, October 22, 2009

Heading to Tempe for the Weekend

My soul mate -- Adrienne will be there and we can hug and laugh and scream and jump up and down and hug and laugh and scream...

She is God's gift to me this friend. She accepts me in all my crazy moods and in all my quirky ways of being a 'friend'. She knows first hand many of the pains I have overcome in my life and knows my part in them. She was given some particle of myself long before either of us were born, or else we ate from the same fruit. We connect across the continent without telephones or computers. Sorrows are halved and joys doubled.

Even though there is more than a decade difference in age --it doesn't show. We love the same music (mostly --we aren't clones after all), have a similar sense of humor, and many times when we are together, magic happens!!

I will post when I return to tell of the magical moments we may have shared.

No comments:

Post a Comment