Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Dream Dictionary

Dream dictionarys espouse many different agendas. I searched many of them and found them wanting. However, I did settle on one that seemed to be in tune with my frame of references.
All of the interpretations of symbols are looked at from a spiritual point of view --not physical.

Its called Do You Dream? It may be out of print, but it is the best source I found and I looked at many, many of them in book stores and online.

I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to share my 'life-changing' dreams with you. There are few.

1 comment:

  1. I looked it up, and I think I may have found it online. Is this is: http://www.dreamhawk.com/doyoudre.htm? It said basically the same thing the last dream dictionary I looked in said. We can still share dreams!

    ReplyDelete