Monday, August 24, 2009

This Is a Broken Winged Bird

My flight is very slow. Assist me so that I may fly to the apex of prosperity and salvation
Wing my way with the utmost joy and happiness throughout the illimitable space. Raise my melody in Thy Supreme Name throughout all the regions, exhilerate the ears with this call and brighten the eyes by beholding the Signs of Thy Guidance.

O Lord! I am single, alone, and lowly for me there is no helper except Thee, no sustainer beside Thee, no support save Thee. Confirm me in Thy service, assist me with the cohorts of Thine angels, suffer me to speak out Thy wisdom amongst Thy creatures.

Verily, Thou art the helper of the poor and the defender of the little ones.
Verily, Thou are the Mighty, the Powerful, the Unconstrained.

No comments:

Post a Comment